In 2021, our legislators passed legislation for COVID-19 Funding. As part of the Act, local municipalities received funding to offset losses related to the pandemic.
Kimball Township will receive a total of $984,000. We will be able to use these fund in any manner we chose. Monies must be committed by 2024.
Rather than choosing projects on their own, the Kimball Township Board has chosen to get input from the community in deciding how to use this money. You can complete a short survey to provide projects you think would benefit the community.
Click here to take the survey:
Ideas Received To Date
Below is a list of some of the project requests we have received to date:
- More Playground Equipment
- More picnic tables
- More parking
- More recreational opportunities such as disc golf, nature trails, bike trail
- Smiths Creek
- 11th Street paved
- Several Locations
- What ever their equipment needs are
- Water on the rest of Wadhams
- Outlet Mall area
- Focus on parks and annual events
- More aggressive enforcement
- Assist veterans with cleanups
- Library improvements and parking lot
- Family festival at North and Wadhams
- Bike path on Smiths Creek
- Leaf Pickup
Don’t Miss Your Chance
Don’t miss your chance to add to this list. Visit our survey page and give us your feedback.