As part of the Lapeer Road water main replacement, the final steps will be taking place Friday, October 24. The process will begin at Allen and Lapeer at 2:00pm on 10/24. Water will be shut off beginning at 6:00pm. Crews will make every effort to make the down time as short as possible, likely in the 2-4 hour range.
Customers affected include the following streets:
- Lapeer – between Range and Allen
- Range – between Lapeer and Fish
- Castlewood Subdivision
- Kings Bridge
- St Helens
When water pressure is restored a precautionary BOIL WATER notice will be in effect for approximately 48 hours. Please tune into any of the following media outlets or Township resources for updates:
- WPHM AM 1380
- WGRT FM 102.3
- The Times Herald @ www.thetimesherald.com
- Kimball Township Website @ www.kimballtownship.org
- Kimball Township Facebook Page @ https://www.facebook.com/kimballtownship
- Kimball Township Twitter Account @KimballTownship or https://twitter.com/kimballtownship
Please call the township office with questions or concerns at 810-987-9797.