2021 March Board of Review Organizational Meeting
Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021
Electronic Remote Access with Zoom-Meeting
Meeting called to order by Cheryl Struble at 3:06 p.m. with the Pledge of Allegiance.
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- Rose Howard motioned to approve the agenda as presented, supported by Cheryl Struble.
- Motion Carried.
- ROLL CALL OF MEMBERS
Becky Jackson, Cheryl Struble, and Rose Howard present
Kelly Timm, Assessor, Mark Foster, Assistant Assessor, and Christine Carwyn, Deputy Clerk.
- ELECTION OF CHAIRPERSON
Rose Howards motioned to appoint Becky Jackson as chairperson supported by Cheryl Struble. Motion Carried.
- DISCUSSION ON HOW THE BOARD OF REVIEW WILL CONDUCT BUSINESS
- Kelly Timm, the Assessor, discussed the procedure on how to conduct business this year.
- PRESENTATION OF PERTINENT MARCH BOARD OF REVIEW INFORMATION INCLUDING REVIEW OF ANY STATUTORY POLICY CHANGES FOR THE CURRENT YEAR
- Kelly Timm, the Assessor, presented the March Board of Review information and changes for the current year to the Board of Review members.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Assessor Timm presented the 2021 Certified Assessment Roll to the Board of Review members.
- Assessor Timm presented the Board of Review information to Board of Review members.
- BOARD OF REVIEW DISCUSSION
- Christine Carwyn mentioned the MTA COVID-19 update allowing public meetings of up to 25 people beginning March 5,
- Becky Jackson motioned to adjourn the meeting at 3:35 p.m. supported by Rose Howard and Cheryl Struble.
- Motion carried at 3:35 p.m.